The Middle East has a vast piece of territory which is often considered as one. It is seen as the land of numerous bazaars of species, magnificent and beautiful desert and the cordial welcome of the Bedouins. Culturally, the region is remarkably mixed. Jews, Arabs, Turks & Persians are the main group, but considerable number of minorities can also be found with their own customs, language and sometimes their own countries.
From dense mountain tops to Dead Sea to the tallest construction in the world, from beautiful mountain ranges to warm water and some of the ancient history, Middle East have something for everyone to relish.
Few best places to visit in the Middle East
Dubai, UAE- Dubai is a holiday paradise, a city of admiration and tourist attraction which includes some of the tallest buildings in the world. It is a destination that combines modern values with history, adventure with marvellous shopping and refreshment. Burj Khalifa, Dubai Museum, Palm Jumeirah, Burj Al Arab, The Dubai Mall, Dubai Fountains, Dolphin Bay are some of the chief tourist attraction. Best time to visit Dubai is between November-March, when temperatures is moderate
Istanbul, Turkey- Turkey is one of the chief holiday destinations in the world fabulous scenery and rich historic inheritance. Turkey is an amazing destination that includes Asia and Europe. Named as the European capital of culture, Istanbul is a complete Arab city in some parts and typical Mediterranean city in some parts. Istanbul is also a diverse city that mixes tradition and modern culture. Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia are few of the great cultural attraction.
- Cairo, Egypt- Cairo- the City of the Thousand Minarets- is a magnificent place to discover Egyptian history and culture. Some of its prehistoric buildings such as the Iconic Pyramids and Sphinx, its museums and Giza pyramids is what makes Cairo a truly splendid destination. Pyramids of Giza, Al Azhar Mosque, Khan Al Khalili, Egyptian Museum are some top sights in Cairo
Petra, Jordan- Petra, the world wonder, is certainly the most significant city and one of the greatest tourist attraction. Petra is a very amazing city and it is particularly striking when you see it at sunset in the evening. It is one of the Middle East’s best place.
- Abu Dhabi, UAE- Abu Dhabi is the capital city of United Nation Emirates. It is one of the most beautiful and popular destination in the Middle East. The city also makes a fine base for expedition to the desert landscapes of the oasis city of Al Ain and Liwa Oasis. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Emirates Palace, Etihad Antiques Gallery, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, Qasr Al Hosn as some of the famous tourist attraction in Abu Dhabi.
Visa requirements for different Countries:-
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Two photocopies of the first and last page of the passport.
- 2 recent photographs (3.5*4.5 cm), white background, matt finish, 70% of the face visible.
- Covering letter.
- Proof of accommodation.
- Confirmed onward/return ticket.
- Last 3 months bank statement duly attested and signed by a bank official. Minimum balance INR 50,000.
- Income tax return of last three years.
- Original leave letter from Employer/University/School.
- If self-employed- registration of company/ partnership deed / Memorandum of Article (MOA) is required.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Turkey and have 2 full blank pages available
- Original Leave letter from employer / covering letter in personal business letter head (if self-employed) with authorized signatory, name and designation with company seal. If covering letter is on business letterhead please also provide copy of company registration certificate originally attested by the Mantralaya or MEA and notarized
- If the applicant has his own business/partner/proprietor/director, please provide incorporation certificate/memorandum of association/partnership deed/proprietorship proof and applicants’ name should be mentioned. Original Notary and Mantralaya/MEA attestation needs to be done for each applicant irrespective of whether the applicant is travelling in a group or not (for Mumbai and its satellites).
- Last 3 months personal bank statement in original or copies attested by bank (with original stamp and sign) and with sufficient funds (1 Lac and above)
- For applicants who are employed, should provide salary account and salary slips (for the last three months with original stamp and sign) as mandatory documents.
- Tour itinerary
- Hotel reservation
- Confirmed return ticket
- 2 photo copies of Passport first and last page.
- Original passport
- Minors need consent form if travelling alone or with one parent. The consent NOC must be on stamp paper with photos of parents and applicant and notarized.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory, this plan should cover the insured for a minimum of Euro 30000
- Original Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is a mandatory document attested by Ministry of External Affairs.(exempt for USA/UK/Schengen or Turkey Visa) Not applicable for Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Trivandrum and Pondicherry.
- Passports which are not issued in jurisdiction for applicants applying in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Trivandrum, Pondicherry can be submitted with local address proof. (Only registered leave and license agreement copy and it needs to be notarised and attested from the Mantralaya)
- Income tax return (Last two year) and Form 16(Last one year)
- Authorization letter from the applicant in case application is submitted by Travel Agent along with Photo ID of travel agent
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport.
- Scanned copy of your passport size photograph against a blue background
- Passport with at least 12 months validity
- Copy of the first and last page of your passport.
- Proof of accommodation
- Confirmed onward/return ticket
- Scanned copy of your passport size photograph against a blue background.
Official ID card copy of guarantor (if any), in Oman with phone number & address