Dec 28 2022 MPNP Draw Selects 16 Ukrainians For PNP Nomination
Dec 28 2022 MPNP draw selects 16 Ukrainians for PNP nomination
Manitoba in Dec 28 2022 MPNP draw selects 16 Ukrainians for PNP nomination. This special immigration measure draw is held to support Ukraine in the ongoing war conflict. And helps its citizens to immigrate to Canada on a priority basis. Thus, in response to the same provinces/territories have been holding such special immigration draws for Ukrainians.
The current draw is the 9th such draw by Manitoba under MPNP. Besides, in comparison to the last Nov 22, 2022, MPNP draw, the current draw selected 5 more applicants. And looking at the past draw trends we can see the continuation of such draws in 2023 as well.
Applicants who have an LAA in this draw, meet terms such as:
- Firstly, be a Ukrainian citizen.
- Secondly, have a minimum language skill level of CLB 4.
- Besides, your language test results must be valid and not more than 2 years old at the time of applying to MPNP.
- Also, have a connection to Manitoba such as a close relative, extended family, community, past job or study experience in the province.
- Further, as per the MPNP assessment terms you must have a minimum score of 60.
- Finally, match or exceed the MPNP draw cut-off.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) helps the province in acquiring foreign skilled workers. As per its labour market and economic needs. Apart from the special immigration draws, Manitoba has been issuing a large number of LAAs to qualifying applicants in MPNP draws. Applicants who get an LAA can further apply to MPNP for a provincial nomination. Getting the same helps them to apply to IRCC for permanent residency in Canada.
So, anyone who wishes to move to Canada to work and settle can easily choose the MPNP PR pathway. Apply With GVI!