Dec 16 MPNP draw issues 349 LAAs
2021 Manitoba Immigration: Dec 16 MPNP draw issues 349 LAAs
Dec 16 MPNP draw issues 349 LAAs. And out of 349 LAAs, 64 have been issued to applicants who have an active EE profile and a valid Job Seeker Validation Code.
Also, applicants have been selected under the following MPNP streams:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- 286 LAAs issued.
- 447 CRS score requirement.
International Education Stream (IES)
- 40 LAAs issued.
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- 13 LAAs issued under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative of MPNP.
- 712 CRS score requirement.
Besides, out of 349 LAAs, 64 have been issued to applicants who have to meet the following terms:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-categories such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Applied to 1 of the MPNP sub-streams.
- Finally, have a qualifying CRS score.
In comparison, to Dec 02, 2021, MPNP draw we can see the following changes in the current draw figures:
SWM – LAAs fall by 72 points whereas CRS is lower by 2 points.
IES – Sees a rise of 11 points in the issuing of LAAs.
SWO – LAAs fall by 38 points. Also, the CRS score is lower by 14 points.
Change is afoot in MPNP draw figures as Dec 16 MPNP draw issues 349 LAAs.
Looking at the above figures, we can see a major flux in the draw figures in comparison to the past draw. However, on a broader level, we are seeing a shift in the draw figures all over Canada. Such changes in the past have always resulted in a sudden hike in the Invitation to Apply (ITA) and a fall in the CRS score.
In short, submitting a Canada PR visa application at the moment is the right decision to take. And is best done under the guidance of a CICC licensed Canadian Immigration Lawyer.
Why risk application rejection and loss of money by applying on your own and that too unsupervised. Get a quick and easy Canada Visa.