CRS steady at 300 for Alberta PNP AINP draw
Oct 26, 2021: CRS steady at 300 for Alberta PNP AINP draw.
Latest draw issues 248 ITAs and CRS steady at 300 for Alberta PNP AINP draw. Looking at the past draw patterns we can see a consistent rise and fall in the NOIs.
However, we can look at the rise in the NOIs in the upcoming draws.
In comparison to the last Oct 12 AINP draw, we can see the following updates:
- NOIs lower by 45 points.
- CRS score remains unchanged at 300.
Besides, after the 1st AINP draw of the year on Jan 08, 2021, the CRS score has fallen and is now stable at 300.
As of now, Alberta has selected a total of 6158 applicants.
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) is the province’s pathway to recruiting foreign skilled workers. This helps the province to make sure that its economic growth does not slow down. And the labour market needs are duly met. Also, the AINP is linked to Canada’s most famous Express Entry (EE) System.
As a result, if received an ITA in the current draw then it means you have:
- An active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, have applied to the AINP Express Entry stream.
- Finally, have a CRS score of 300.
Once you get a nomination from Alberta against your EE profile, you automatically get an extra 600 CRS score. This catapults your chances of getting an ITA for permanent residency in Canada.
Looking at the past draw figures, and the good rise in ITAs and the steadying of the CRS score, apply now for Canada PR.