Canada PR for 74 Tech Pilot applicants from British Columbia
On Sep 22 BC PNP issued ITAs for Canada PR for 74 Tech Pilot applicants from British Columbia.
BC PNP held its latest tech pilot draw and issued ITA for Canada PR for 74 Tech Pilot applicants from British Columbia. Also, to qualify the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 80. The applicants were selected from the following BC PNP streams:
Skills Immigration (SI)
Express Entry BC (EEBC)
Canada PR for 74 Tech Pilot applicants from British Columbia but if you received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) under the EEBC stream of BC PNP then it means you:
- Firstly, have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Secondly, have applied under 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors:
- Language Skills
- Work Experience
- Education Level
- Have applied to the EEBC stream of BC PNP.
- Finally have a CRS score of 80.
If you get a nomination against your EE profile, then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of getting an ITA for permanent residence in Canada.
So, if you want to apply for a Canada PR then looking at the above data you must apply now. Canada this year despite the current global situation has been showing positive Canada immigration trends. This means that more people are now qualifying for Canada PR. And the CRS score requirement is also going down.