British Columbia Invites 373 Applicants Approx for Provincial Nomination
Sep 07, 2022: British Columbia invites 373 applicants approx for provincial nomination
British Columbia held its first draw for September and selected up to 373 applicants. Selected applicants can now apply for provincial nomination within 30 days of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
The draw details are as the following:
Draw 1 – 361 applicants qualify for an ITA.
- Skilled Worker – Draw cut for this BC PNP sub-stream is 95.
- International Graduate – Draw cut-off for this stream is 87.
- EEBC Skilled Worker – The draw cut-off for this sub-stream is 95.
- EEBC International Graduate – The draw cut-off for this sub0stream is 87.
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled – Draw cut-off for this sub-stream is set at 71.
Besides, applicants whose occupations are from the tech sector have an ITA in this draw.
Draw 2 – Upto 12 applicants have an ITA.
Skilled Worker, International Graduate including EEBC applicants
- 8 applicants have an ITA.
- Also, the qualifying applicants’ occupations come under the Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214) profile.
Skilled Worker, International Graduate, Entry Level and Semi-Skilled including EEBC applicant
- Less than 5 applicants have an ITA.
- Also, the qualifying applicants’ occupations come under the healthcare sector.
Besides, in the BC PNP two-part draw series, the first draw selected applicants from the tech sector. Whereas the second draw selected applicants from different targeted occupations. Moreover, the draw cut-off was set at 60.
However, a thing two notice in the second section of the draw is that the province did not target the following occupations in the current draw:
- Healthcare assistants – NOC 3413
- Other priority occupations – NOCs 3114 (Veterinarians) and 3213 (Animal health technologists and veterinary technicians).
British Columbia invites 373 applicants approx for provincial nomination. And this number is projected to go up with upcoming draws. So, apply now.