Biggest Express Entry draw issues 5000 ITAs
Canada surpasses its record of issuing ITAs as biggest Express Entry draw issues 5000 ITAs in Nov 18 draw.
Biggest Express Entry draw issues 5000 ITAs to applicants who qualify Canada PR. To qualify in the Nov 18 Express Entry draw, the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 472. Also, the tie-breaker rule for this draw was set at October 27, 2020, at 06:18:11 UTC. This means you would get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) if you submitted your profile before this date and time. And have a CRS score of 472 or more.
In comparison to the Nov 05 Express Entry draw, the Nov 18 Express Entry draw:
- Selected 500 more applicants, and
- The CRS score was down by 6 points, from 478 to 472.
Besides, if you received an ITA in this draw then it means you:
- Have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have applied under 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Meet the Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Finally have a CRS score of 472 or more.
If you get a nomination against your EE profile, then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. So, this increases your chances of getting an ITA to apply for permanent residence in Canada. Within 60 days of getting an ITA, you must submit a complete Canada PR visa application to IRCC.
Biggest Express Entry draw issues 5000 ITAs which is the biggest number of ITAs issued by Canada in 2020. Until now a total of 92,350 ITAs have been issued because of the ongoing positive immigration trends. The EE System is an immigration pathway which is accepting application for Canada PR in a very high number. Thus, now get quick and easy Canada Visa.
So take our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more.