BC PNP Tech and targeted draw issues upto 154 NOIs
May 09, 2023: BC PNP Tech and targeted draw issues upto 154 NOIs
British Columbia recently held its latest BC PNP tech and targeted draw. Where it issued upto 154 NOIs to qualifying candidates. To get an NOI these applicants had to meet the following conditions such as:
Draw 1 – Tech draw
- Firstly, 93 applicants have an NOI in this draw.
- Secondly, the qualifying draw score for this draw is 90.
- Also, the applicants from the following categories have an NOI:
- Skilled Worker
- International Graduate
- Including EEBC category
Draw 2 – Targeted draw
- Firstly, the draw targeted applicants from the Skilled Worker, International Graduate with EEBC option category.
- Secondly, the following is the number of selection of applicants with the targeted occupational area:
- 34 NOIs – NOC 42202: Early childhood educators and assistants.
- 23 NOIs – Healthcare sector
- Less than 5 NOIs – Other priority occupations: NOCs 31103 and 32104.
- Also, the qualifying draw score for each of the categories is 60.
Moreover, the current BC PNP tech and targeted draw issued upto 154 NOIs. Whereas the last May 02, 230 BC PNP draw issued upto 175 invites. As a result, we can see a fall of 21 NOIs in the new draw.
But for us to see such changes in the BC PNP draw figures is very normal. Thus, it would be ok to expect a positive change in the upcoming BC PNP tech and targeted draws in future.
So, why not take a leap of faith and apply for a Canada PR visa NOW? Canada’s Immigration process can be complex and intimidating. But no worries Global Vision Immigration with 18+ years of experience has an unparalleled record of making people’s overseas dreams come true.
Why Should I Choose GVI?
As a CICC-licensed Canada Immigration Firm, we will always advise you to take the guidance of licensed immigration consultants only. This is because the immigration industry is one of the most targeted industries when it comes to scamming people.
A fine example of the same is the recent incident where a Fake Admission Letter Causes the Deportation of 700 Indian Students. Such examples are countless, and the reason is people do not check the CICC license of the so-called immigration consultant.
To know more about why a CICC-licensed Canada Immigration Consultant is the best for you – Click Here
Moreover, not only are we a legal firm but we offer custom immigration solutions that cover all your visa and job assistance needs.
To successfully settle abroad on a PR Visa / Work Permit / Business Visa / Visitor Visa / Tourist Visa connect with Global Vision Immigration – Best Immigration Consultants in India.