BC PNP issues up to 245 PNP invitations in new draw
Feb 22, 2023: BC PNP issues up to 245 PNP invitations in new draw
British Columbia PNP draws update: BC PNP issues up to 245 PNP invitations in new draw. The province selected applicants under its Skills Immigration (S.I) and Express Entry BC categories (EEBC).
Who qualifies for ITA as BC PNP issues up to 245 invitations in new draw?
The details of the candidates who have an invitation for provincial nomination are as the following:
Draw 1 – General draw including tech occupations
- 203 applicants have an ITA.
- Skilled Worker and Skilled Worker EEBC option cut-off is 101.
- International Graduate and International Graduate EEBC option cut-off is 103.
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled draw cut-off is 85.
Draw 2 – Targeted draw
Skilled Worker, International Graduate with EEBC option
- Up to 42 applicants have an ITA.
- The cut-off is set at 60.
- Targeted profiles are as follows:
- Childcare: Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 42202)
- Healthcare sector
- NOCs 31103 and 32104
In addition, applicants who have the invitation to submit a provincial nomination application met the following eligibility terms before applying to BC PNP:
Eligibility factors for BC PNP Skilled Worker category
- Firstly, have a valid, full-time, continuous and paid job offer from British Columbia (BC).
- And comes under NOC TEER 0, 1, 2, or 3.
- Secondly, you qualify to perform the job duties of your occupation.
- Also, have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a NOC TEER 0, 1, 2, or 3 job profile.
- Besides, are admissible and have sufficient funds to support yourself and your dependents in BC.
- Further, meet the minimum language skill level if your job profile comes under TEER 2, or 3.
- Finally, your wages must match the ongoing BC wage rate for your job profile.
Eligibility factors for BC PNP International Graduate category
- Firstly, in the past three years, have a degree, diploma, or certificate from a university/college in Canada.
- Secondly, have a valid job offer from BC (NOC TEER 1, 2, 3).
- Also, you qualify to work in your occupation.
- But if your occupation comes under TEER 2 or 3, you must meet language terms for the same.
- Besides, your wages must match the prevailing wage rate in British Columbia (BC) for your occupation.
- Further, have funds to support yourself and your dependents in Canada.
- Finally, are admissible in Canada
Applying to BC PNP Express Entry BC (EEBC) category
Anyone who wishes to apply for a provincial nomination via the BC PNP EEBC category must meet the following terms:
- Apply to 1 of the Express Entry (EE) System sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors such as:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, apply to one of the BC PNP sub-streams you are eligible for:
- International Graduate and Skilled Worker categories are linked to the Express Entry (EE) System.
- Finally, match the BC PNP draw cut-off to get an invitation for PNP nomination.
Eligibility for BC PNP Entry Level and Semi-Skilled (ELSS) sub-stream
- Firstly have a valid, full-time, continuous, non-seasonal and paid job offer from BC.
- Besides, this job offer must be in the tourism, hospitality or food processing industry.
- Also, your occupation must on the eligible ELSS job profiles (NOC TEER 4 or 5) list.
- Apply to the BC Northeast Development Region, if working in a NOC TEER 4 or 5 jobs (except live-in caregivers).
- Secondly, have a minimum work experience of 9 months in a full-time job.
- Also, can perform your job duties. And have any license or certification applicable.
- Besides, meet minimum language and education level terms.
- Further, have funds to support yourself and your dependents. Also, are legally admissible to Canada.
To get an invitation for BC PNP nomination, irrespective of which sub-stream you apply from, you must match the BC PNP draw cut-off to qualify for the same.
How does British Columbia select applicants in periodic BC PNP draws?
BC PNP issues up to 245 PNP invitations in new draw on Feb 22, 2023. But what are the factors that BC looks for while issuing invitations to prospective candidates?
Firstly, to apply to BC PNP, you must create an EOI profile online. Secondly, your profile is scored as per the information you provide. BC PNP scores your profile as per the following factors:
- Job profile skill level
- Job location
Human Capital Factors
- Language skill level
- Work Experience
- Education Level
Secondly, BC PNP conducts periodic draws and selects applicants from the EOI pool. Applicants who get an ITA must apply for provincial nomination to BC PNP within 30 days of getting an ITA. The province processes the application if satisfactory offers a provincial nomination certificate to the selected candidate.
Besides, applicants who get a BC PNP nomination via the EEBC category get an extra 600 CRS score in the EE profile. And get a boost in their chances of clearing an Express Entry draw for a Canada PR visa.
Applicants who have applied to other BC PNP sub-streams can apply to IRCC for a permanent residency visa.
Apply the right way! Apply With GVI!