BC PNP General Draw Issues 131 ITAs
Apr 05, 2022: BC PNP General Draw Issues 131 ITAs
British Columbia released the details of its new PNP draw where BC PNP general draw issues 131 ITAs. Also, in the current draw, BC selected applicants whose profiles fall under in-demand tech occupations.
The details of the same are the following:
- Skilled Worker – 110 CRS score
- Skilled Worker EEBC option – 125 CRS score
- International Graduate – 98 CRS score
- International Graduate EEBC option – 109 CRS score
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled – 77 CRS score
The applicants who meet the minimum CRS score requirement have qualified for the current draw. But applicants who qualify under the EEBC category reap the maximum benefits.
So, you have an ITA under the EEBC category then it is because you have:
- An active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skill Level
- Besides, applied to the BC PNP EEBC category.
- Finally, have a qualifying CRS score for the EEBC sub-stream you applied to.
The reason the perks of qualifying under the EEBC category are more is that after getting a nomination against your EE profile you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increase in CRS score in the EE pool boosts your chances of getting approval for Canada PR Visa.
BC PNP is connected to Canada’s most famous Express Entry (EE) System. As a result, an applicant getting a nomination certificate against their EE profile has a greater chance of getting an ITA for permanent residency in Canada.
Looking at the above prospects apply now and get a PR visa for Canada soon. Start by taking our Free Assessment to check your eligibility. Contact Us to know more about the Canadian Immigration System.