BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration draw issues 11 ITAs
On Dec 01 BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration draw issues 11 ITAs. CRS score down by 1 point.
In the latest BC draw, BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration draw issues 11 ITAs. Also, in comparison to the last similar draw on Oct 20, in the Dec 01 draw the CRS score is low by 1 point. However, in the current draw, the selection of applicants was low by 4 points. Also, a total of 11 ITAs were issued to applicants who had a CRS score of 121 or more.
In case you received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in this draw then it means you:
- Have applied to BC PNP Entrepreneur Stream.
- Meet the terms of the program to qualify such as:
- Agree and have active involvement in day-to-day business in B.C.
- Agree and must reside in B.C.
- Language skill level of CLB/NCLC 4 or higher.
- Have legal status in Canada.
- Minimum legal personal net worth of CAD $600,000.
- Have business owner-manager and/or senior-manager work experience.
- Have post-secondary educational credential level or
- Must have 100% ownership of the business for minimum 3years within 5 years.
- An eligible business whether owned or purchased must be for getting profits.
- Must make an eligible personal business investment of CAD $200,000.
- Must create 1 permanent job position for a Canadian or a permanent resident of Canada.
- Finally, have a minimum CRS score of 121 or more.
On Dec 01 BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration draw issues 11 ITAs. Besides, the latest draw has been conducted after more than a month. But looking at the graph of the past draws, the trend remains the same. Also, the CRS score is going down with each draw and the selection of applicants is going up.
This only hints at the ongoing positive Canada Immigration trends. This means that anyone who wishes to live, work, study and or settle in Canada must apply now. Apply now to get quick and easy Canada visa.