BC PNP Draw Invites 237 Candidates For Nomination Certificate
Oct 04, 2022: BC PNP draw invites 237 candidates for nomination certificate
British Columbia updated its PNP draw details page. And the BC PNP draw invites 237 candidates for nomination certificate. Also, the applicants who qualify in this draw can submit a complete application for a provincial nomination certificate.
The details of the 2 part targeted draw series details are the following:
Draw 1 – 237 applicants have a PNP Invitation to Apply (ITA). Applicants from the tech sector also have an ITA.
- Skilled Worker – EOI score cut-off is 120
- International Graduate – EOI score cut-off is 105.
- EEBC Skilled Worker – EOI score cut-off is 120.
- EEBC International Graduate – EOI score cut-off is 105.
- Entry Level & Semi-Skilled – EOI score cut-off is 82.
Draw 2 – Upto 53 applicants have a PNP ITA.
- 32 applicants have an ITA under the Skilled Worker, International Graduate including EEBC category.
- 13 applicants have an ITA under the Skilled Worker, International Graduate, Entry Level and Semi-Skilled including EEBC category.
- Less than 5 applicants have an ITA under the Entry Level and Semi-Skilled category.
- Less than 5 applicants have an ITA under the Skilled Worker, International Graduate including the EEBC option.
Besides, to qualify applicants from the above categories needed a minimum EOI score of 60.
BC PNP draw invites 237 candidates for nomination certificate. However, in comparison to the Sep 27, 2022 BC PNP draw we see these updates:
- Firstly, overall the draw issued 29 fewer ITAs.
- Secondly, part 1 of the Sep 27, 2022 BC PNP draw targeted just tech applicants.
- Whereas the Oct 04, 2022 BC PNP draw, in part 1 includes tech applicants.
- This means profiles from other occupations BC PNP categories also have an ITA.
- Also, for part 2 of Oct 04, 2022 BC PNP draw we see a rise in ITAs:
- There is a 3 points rise in the selection of applicants.
Who gets an ITA in the BC PNP draw?
If you want to get an ITA for PNP nomination under BC PNP then you must meet 1 or more following factors:
- Education level and from where you have your educational credentials.
- Language skill level
- Level and years of work experience
- Wage and or the skill level of a job offer from BC.
- Agree to live, work and settle in British Columbia.
- Strategic plans that help BC meet labour market needs or support the government plans and projects.
BC PNP can choose to give you an ITA as per 1 or more of the factors above. And once you get the same you can get a nomination from BC. This will help you to further apply to IRCC for a Canadian permanent residency visa.
Immigrate to Canada – Apply now and lead a successful and luxurious life SOON!!!
Are you in pursuit of happiness? If yes, then Canada is the best destination for you.
✔ First World Country with the 9th Largest Economy.
✔ Top Job Opportunities – Earn in dollars.
✔ More than 1 Million Job Vacancies Available.
✔ Complete Equality & Security.
✔ Multi-Cultural Society
✔ No 1 Immigrant Friendly Country
✔ World Class Education – Free till Grade 12.
✔ Best Medical Services and Technology – Free
✔ Visa Free Entry – 106 Countries with Canadian Passport
Start your immigration journey with the best in the industry. With an industry hold spanning 16+ years, Global Vision Immigration (GVI) is fully equipped to guide you from the ‘Assessment Stage’ to the ‘Settling in Canada Stage’.