Australia is a stable, self-governing and traditionally diverse nation with a highly skilled workforce and one of the sturdiest acting economies in the world. The Australian economy is consistently ranked among the strongest of advanced economies in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. It is the earth’s sixth-largest country in land area and is the only nation to govern an entire continent.
The redundancy rate in Australia is unbelievably low compared to other nations. While in numerous other countries there is job scarcity, Australia has a scarcity of skilled workforce. This scarcity provides a lot of openings for suitable jobs with great compensation.
In addition to the great pay and job prospects, another advantage of working in Australia is the prodigious work environment. Australia also offers a great work-life balance.
Below is a list of varying temporary visas which grants an individual the permission to work in Australia for a specified period of time.
- Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
- Temporary Graduate visa(subclass 485)
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa(subclass 403)
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa(subclass 400)
- Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)
- Training visa(subclass 407)
- Skilled Recognised Graduate visa(subclass 476)
- Skilled Regional (provisional) visa(subclass 489)
If you are looking for Permanent Work visa either as a Skilled worker or Investor then explore the following options-