Aug 27 MPNP EOI Draw Issues 213 LAAs For Canada PR
In the latest Aug 27 draw, MPNP EOI draw issues 213 LAAs to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
Manitoba in its latest draw issued 213 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA). Also, out of 213 LAAs, 23 were issued to applicants from the Express Entry system. Besides, to qualify applicants needed a minimum CRS score of:
|Aug 27 MPNP EOI draw|
|Category||Applicants selected||Minimum CRS score requirement|
|Skilled Workers in Manitoba||171||475|
|International Education Stream||34||Not shared|
|Skilled Workers Overseas||08||824|
Besides, as of now, Manitoba has issued 3,299 LAAs in 2020.
Who is selected in this draw?
To qualify in this draw applicants had to do the following:
- Firstly, submit an EOI profile to MPNP.
- Secondly, apply under 1 of the sub-streams of MPNP.
- Also, meet the terms of the stream applying for.
- Finally, get a minimum CRS score.
Aug 27 MPNP EOI draw issues 213 LAAs – 23 LAAs for Express Entry applicants
In the latest Aug 27 MPNP draw, Manitoba issued 23 LAAs to applicants with a valid Express Entry (EE) is and a Job Seeker Validation Code. Also, to qualify they had to to do the following:
- Firstly, have an active EE profile.
- Secondly, apply under 1 of its sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the terms of Human Capital Factors:
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Further, submit an EOI profile to MPNP.
- Besides, you must apply under 1 of its stream.
- Finally, have a minimum CRS score.
Moreover, if you get a nomination against your EE profile then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence.
In short, looking at the current draw, Manitoba is adding to the positive Canada immigration trends. As it is selecting a large number of people and is lowering its CRS score requirement. So, apply now.