Aug 13 MPNP EOI draw selects 253 applicants for Canada PR
On Aug 13 MPNP EOI draw selects 253 applicants for Canada PR. Out of 253 ITAs 23 were issued to Express Entry applicants.
In the 96th EOI draw of Manitoba, the province selected applicants from the following streams:
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM) – invited 197 applicants with a CRS score of 485
- International Education Stream (IES) – invited 27 applicants
- Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO) – invited 33 applicants under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative with a CRS score of 672.
Besides, out of the total 253 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA), 23 were issued to applicants from the Express Entry system.
In comparison, to 95th MPNP draw on July 30th selects 199 applicants the current Aug 13 MPNP EOI draw selects 253 applicants for Canada PR. Also, the Aug 13 MPNP EOI draw selected more applicants and also the CRS score requirement was low by:
- 10 points for SWM.
- 92 points for SWO.
In short, we can expect Manitoba to continue selecting a large number of applicants with a lower CRS score requirement. Further, the 253 applicants selected in the MPNP draw are now eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
If you received an LAA because you have a valid EE profile then it means:
- You have a valid EE profile.
- Have applied under one of its sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, have applied to one o the streams of MPNP; and
- Have a minimum CRS score requirement.
- Further, have submitted an EE ID and a valid Job Seeker Validation Code
Moreover, if you receive a nomination against your EE profile then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a Canada PR.