Atlantic Immigration Pilot
Atlantic Canada or Atlantic provinces refer to 3 Maritime Provinces. Such as Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick; and the easternmost province of Newfoundland and Labrador. AIP helps these provinces get skilled workers and international graduates to meet the labour market and economic needs. Further, AIP is an employer-driven stream.
Besides, an employer can hire skilled workers through these 3 AIP streams such as for:
- For highly Skilled Workers – Atlantic International Graduate Stream
- Semi-skilled Workers – Atlantic High-Skilled Program
- Recent graduates from Atlantic provinces – Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program
Who can apply to the Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP)?
Terms for applicants getting employer endorsement through AIP
As an applicant, AIP will select you for the following reasons:
- Firstly, you have recently graduated from a publicly funded institution in Atlantic Canada; or
- Secondly, are a skilled worker who meets all the terms of the program;
- Also, you can be living in or outside Canada;
- Further, must have a job offer from a designated Atlantic Canada employer.