Approx 356 applicants get an ITA in BC PNP Sep 21 2022 draw
British Columbia (BC) – Approx 356 applicants get an ITA in BC PNP Sep 21 2022 draw
The details of the current draw are as the following:
- 341 applicants get an ITA.
- This targeted draw also selected applicants whose job profile comes under the tech sector.
- Skilled Worker – Minimum draw score set at 91.
- International Graduate – Minimum draw score set at 86
- EEBC Skilled Worker – Minimum draw score set at 91.
- EEBC International Graduate – Minimum draw score at 86.
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled – Minimum draw score set at 70.
- Approx 15 applicants have an ITA.
Skilled Worker, International Graduate and EEBC option
- 11 applicants get an ITA. Whereas the minimum draw score is set at 60.
- Also, the draw targeted applicants whose job profiles come under NOC 4214.
Skilled Worker, International Graduate, Entry Level and Semi-Skilled including EEBC option
- Less than 4 applicants have an ITA. Whereas the minimum draw score is set at 60.
- This draw targeted applicants from the healthcare sector.
A surge in applicants choosing to get PR via the BC PNP Express Entry link
Approx 356 applicants get an ITA in BC PNP Sep 21 2022 draw. And in the same draw applicants from the BC PNP EEBC category have an ITA. But what is so special about the EEBC category?
The Express Entry BC (EEBC) category is in link with Canada’s top immigration pathway i.e. the Express Entry (EE) System. So, to get an ITA under this category you must:
- Apply to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors such as:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, you must apply to the BC PNP EEBC category.
- Finally, to get an ITA match or exceed the BC PNP draw score for the same.
Once you get an ITA, you must submit a complete application for nomination. If successfully processed, you will get a provincial nomination certificate. Now, this raises your CRS score in the EE pool. Because you will get an extra 600 CRS score for getting a nomination. This increases your chances of getting an ITA for submitting a Canada PR visa application.
This is one of the reasons why everyone is opting for the Express Entry PNP pathway.
Do you want to increase your chances of getting a Canadian visa? Do you want to re-apply for a Canadian visa post visa rejection? If yes, then choose a CICC-licensed Canada Immigration Lawyer now!
Having a licensed professional to represent you, reduces your chances of visa refusal majorly. Because the scope of any error on your immigration is the lowest with them.