Application intake ongoing for AINP Foreign Graduate Startup Visa
For international graduates application intake ongoing for AINP Foreign Graduate Startup Visa.
As per the latest update, Alberta’s application intake ongoing for AINP Foreign Graduate Startup Visa. Also, the program is open since Jan 27, 2021, under the AINP. Thus, in total, now the AINP Entrepreneur category is offering 3 sub-streams:
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Immigration Stream
- Self-Employed Farmer Stream
- Foreign Graduate Startup Visa Stream.
Besides, you can apply to the AINP FGSV stream if you:
- Have graduated from a post-secondary institution from outside Canada.
- Also, have an ECA to prove the same.
- Minimum 6 months of work experience (full time)
- Either in owning/managing a business or have work experience with a business incubator or accelerator.
- Have a business plan sharing the future outcome.
- A 10-minute presentation for potential investors.
- Minimum of CLB/NCLC 7 in English/French.
- Have minimum ownership such as:
- If the business is in an urban centre – a minimum of 34% share in the business.
- If the business is in a rural area (outside Calgary and Edmonton) – a minimum of 51% share in the business.
- Before coming to Alberta have a minimum amount of investment from:
- Personal equity;
- A recognised financial institution in Canada;
- An angel investor.
- Also, have a recommendation letter from an AINP approved designated agency.
- Besides, you must have funds to open and do business in Alberta.
Application intake ongoing for AINP Foreign Graduate Startup Visa. Now you too can apply to settle in Alberta. Apply under the AINP FGSV stream and get Canada PR. The new stream will help you settle in Canada hassle-free. But you must take the right first step. Because 1 wrong step and your Canadian permanent residency can be cancelled. So, know when, where and how to apply. Not sure how to go forward?
No worries! Take our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more.