Another SINP PNP Draw Issues 748 ITAs For Nomination
Another SINP PNP draw issues 748 ITAs for nomination
On July 28, 2022, Saskatchewan held another SINP draw where it selected a total of 748 ITAs. Also, the applicants have an ITA in this draw under the SINP Express Entry and SINP Occupations in-demand sub-stream.
The details of the same are as the following:
SINP Express Entry (EE) sub-stream
- 279 applicants have an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
- Also, the qualifying draw score is 68.
SINP Occupations in-demand sub-stream
- 469 applicants have an ITA.
- And the qualifying draw score is 68.
Besides, applicants whose occupations fall under the targeted 19 occupations have an ITA in this draw.
However, looking at the SINP draw trends, this is another draw where a large number of people have an ITA. This shows that the province is selecting a high number of applicants for nomination. After these people will have a nomination, they can apply to IRCC for a Canada PR Visa.
In case you have an ITA under the SINP EE sub-stream then it is because:
- You have an active EE profile.
- Qualify under 1 of the EE sub-streams.
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors.
- Besides, applied to the SINP EE sub-stream.
- Finally, your EOI score matches the draw cut-off.
After getting a nomination you will get an extra 600 score for having an EE profile. And your chances of getting permanent residency in Canada will go higher.
Another SINP PNP draw issues 748 ITAs for nomination. Looking at draw trends this figure will only go up.
We can verify the same past SINP draws. Such as July 21, 2022, the SINP draw selected 802 applicants for provincial nomination.
In conclusion, choose to settle in a first-world country like Canada. Apply now under the guidance of a CICC licensed Canada Immigration Lawyer.