Alberta issues 100 ITAs CRS up by 7 points
Nov.24.2021: Alberta issues 100 ITAs CRS up by 7 points
Alberta issues 100 ITAs CRS up by 7 points. In the latest draw, we can see a change in the draw figures. In comparison to the Nov.09.2021 AINP draw we can see the following changes:
- ITAs lower by 100 points.
- CRS up by 7 points.
At a glance, the increase may seem a bit off-putting. But we can surely focus on the positive Canadian immigration results. Because looking at the AINP draw graph for 2021, we are seeing a rise in the issuing of ITAs. Also, the CRS score is fluctuating on a positive note.
If you have an ITA in this draw, then it means the following:
- You have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, applied to the AINP Express Entry stream.
- Finally, have a CRS score of 350.
Alberta’s AINP program is linked to Canada’s most famous Express Entry (EE) System. This means that Alberta in the current draw has selected applicants from the EE pool. As these applicants have a provincial nomination against their EE profile now, they will get an extra 600 CRS score in the EE pool.
Now what increase of this CRS score shall be of use to the applicants? It is a well-known fact, that once you get a nomination against your EE profile your CRS score goes up by 600 points. And this rise increases the chances of getting an ITA for Canada PR.
If you too wish to secure your future in Canada, then apply for permanent residency in Canada now.