Alberta Invites 250 Applicants in New Draw
April 14, 2022: Alberta Invites 250 Applicants in New Draw
Under its recently renamed PNP program, Alberta selected a total of 250 applicants from the Express Entry (EE) pool. Also, the applicants who have an ITA in this draw had a minimum CRS score of 356.
Alberta invites 250 applicants in new draw but in comparison to the last March 22, 2022, AAIP draw, the changes are as the following:
- 100 fewer ITAs were issued in the current draw.
- Also, the CRS score is up by 26 points.
Looking at the past graphs, Alberta has been increasing its selection of applicants. But there are slight changes in the draw figures here and there. Thus, we should expect some changes in the upcoming draws. Be it in the issuing of ITAs or the CRS cut-off.
- Have an active EE profile.
- Your profile is launched under one of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors such as:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, apply to the Alberta Express Entry stream.
- Finally, have a qualifying CRS score of 356 or more.
Once you get a provincial nomination against your EE profile, you will get a boost of 600 points in your CRS score. This increase of points in the EE pool will improve your chances of getting an Invitation to Apply for a PR visa for Canada.
Alberta Invites 250 Applicants in New Draw. New IRCC updates to fast track Canada immigration
Looking at the above prospects and the new IRCC updates we can see a rise in the selection of applicants for Canada PR:
- Canada resuming FSW and CEC draws in July.
- IRCC to process Canada PR application (Express Entry) in 6 months.
- New Express Entry draws to see changes in selection of applicants.
This will help Canada to meet its 2022 Immigration Levels Target of 4,31,645. In addition, the new updates will help Canada meet its ever increasing labour market needs. With a renewed focus on retaining skilled workers for in-demand occupations, the country will be able to increase its economic output. And will be able to cover the damages done to Canadian immigration and market place due to the pandemic.
Any who wishes to settle in Canada must make the most of the current situation. All updates and draw results hint at the selection of a huge number of skilled workers.
Do you know which Canada visa best suits your needs? Did you apply for a Canada Visa on your own and got your visa rejected? Are you sure you are applying the right way or to the right program?
Such questions will always pop up when you have decided to invest your time and money in building your future in Canada. So, why make an expensive mistake when you can take a quick and smart decision.
Let the Canada visa experts handle your case. You can reduce your chances of rejection by the highest mark if you apply under the guidance of a CICC licensed Canada immigration lawyer.