Alberta invites 200 applicants with a low CRS score of 322
On April 29, AINP issued 200 Notification of Interest (NOI) to applicants with a CRS score of 322.
In the latest Alberta Immigration Nomine Program (AINP) draw 200 Express Entry (EE) applicants were selected to apply for nomination for permanent residence in Canada. Besides, if these applicants receive a nomination against their EE profile then they will receive an extra 600 CRS score. As a result, their chances of receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a Canada PR will increase. After that, if they are selected in EE draw and receive an ITA then they must apply to IRCC for a Canadian permanent residence.
Besides, AINP helps Alberta select skilled workers who have the skills and experience to grow and develop the province. In case you received an NOI in this draw then it means:
- Firstly you have an active EE profile
- Secondly have a full-time job in Alberta
Although Alberta does not specify a list of eligible occupations but has said that it will favour applicants who:
- Firstly, have a job offer and or work experience in Alberta
- Secondly, have a Canadian post-secondary degree and a valid job offer; or
- Further have a parent, child or sibling living in Alberta.
AINP is in link with federal Express Entry (EE) system just like other PNP streams. The EE system is one of Canada’s main immigration pathways. It manages applications from 3 economic streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
To qualify in the April 29 draw applicants must meet the terms of both AINP and one of the streams of the EE system.