Alberta invites 100 applicants in Jan 28 draw
Canada immigration draw of Alberta invites 100 applicants in Jan 28 draw.
Alberta invites 100 applicants in Jan 28 draw. Selected applicants to apply for permanent residence in Canada. Also, the CRS score dropped to 360. This is a 46 point drop as per the last AINP Jan 08 draw. Besides, the applicants have been selected under the AINP Express Entry stream.
If you received an NOI in this draw, then it is because you:
- Have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have shown an interest in moving to Alberta permanently.
- Are in an occupation that benefits Alberta.
- Have a minimum qualifying CRS score.
However, if you did not get an NOI then it is because you:
- Have an EE profile that will expire in 5 months or less.
- Work in an occupation that is:
- on the high wage and low wage occupation list of Alberta. And falls under the ‘refusal to process LMIA assessment list’.
- on the Alberta Opportunity Stream ineligible list.
- having a large number of submissions in the AINP.
Moreover, getting an NOI under the AINP Express Entry stream means that you will get a provincial nomination. This means that you:
- Will get an extra 600 CRS score.
- Also, your chances of getting ITA for permanent residence in Canada will go up.
In comparison to the past draw, the current draw has great news to offer. Because the CRS score is down by 46 points. This means in the upcoming draw the NOIs will go up. And we can expect a 1 to 2 points decrease in the CRS score. AINP is showing the best effects of the current positive Canada Immigration trends. Because all over Canada the immigration pathways are seen lowering CRS and increasing ITAs/NOIs.
Now submit your error-free Canada permanent residence application.