Alberta holds new AAIP PNP draw targets construction sector
April 24, 2023: Alberta holds new AAIP PNP draw targets construction sector
Latest Canada immigration update: Alberta holds new AAIP PNP draw targets construction sector. The fourth AAIP Express Entry draw of April 2023, selected 124 applicants for a PNP nomination.
The details of the current AAIP draw are as the following:
- Firstly, 124 applicants qualify to apply for a nomination.
- Secondly, the draw cut-off is 301.
- Also, applicants meet additional conditions such as:
- Have Alberta job offer in the targeted construction sector.
- And the CRS score is between 300-500.
Who has an NOI in the construction sector targeting AAIP PNP draw?
If you have a Notification of Interest (NOI) in this draw, then it is because you have:
- Firstly, have an active Express Entry (EE) profile. By applying to 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Secondly, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Also, applied to the Alberta AAIP Express Entry stream.
- Besides, match the AAIP draw terms including matching or exceeding the CRS cut-off of 301.
After getting an NOI, you will have to submit a complete PNP nomination application with all supporting documents. So, Alberta can process your application, if satisfactory, you will get a Provincial Nomination Certificate (PNC).
The moment you get a PNP nomination against your EE profile, you will get 600 CRS points credited to the EE pool. This raises your overall CRS rank and automatically increases your chances of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a Canada PR visa.
Thus, the AAIP Express Entry stream is popular for being in link with Canada’s Express Entry (EE) System. And is helping an endless number of people immigrate to Canada in a quick and hassle-free manner.
In short, Apply now for a PR Visa – Settle in Canada Soon in 2023! Free Assessment. Contact Us!