Alberta Express Entry draw invites 150 applicants
Alberta held its 4th Express Entry (EE) draw on Feb 20, 2020. Alberta Express Entry draw invited 150 eligible candidates through the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). The nominated applicants are now eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
AINP is one of Canada’s economic immigration streams. And is a part of the Provincial Nominee Programme (PNP). This program allows the provinces to select eligible applicants as per its labour market and economic needs.
As per the Alberta Express Entry draw, the candidates need to have an active EE entry profile to qualify. Even though they did not have a valid job offer from the province. AINP does not require applicants to have a job offer to qualify for receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
Express Entry (EE) system is Canada’s most popular immigration stream. It manages profiles from 3 main economic class immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
In case you submitted your profile in AINP with an active EE profile then:
- Your profile will be assessed as per Human Capital factors.
- Work Experience
- Education Level
- Language Skills
In addition, if you meet all the terms then your profile will receive a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. In other words, this score will help AINP check if you meet the qualifying score or not.
EE profiles with min or higher CRS score will receive an extra 600 CRS points.
But who will qualify in the Alberta Express Entry draw?
To qualify in the latest draw you need to have applied to AINP.
You can apply to AINP through one of these 3 streams:
- Alberta Opportunity Stream
- Alberta Express Entry Stream
- Self-employed Farmer Stream
If you apply for AINP, your profile will get preference if:
- You have a valid job offer and/or work experience from/under an Alberta employer.
- You have a post-secondary Canadian degree and a valid job offer from the province, or
- Your parent, child or sibling is a permanent resident or Canadian citizen from Alberta.
To qualify in the latest Alberta Express Entry draw, you do not require a valid job offer, to qualify for nomination. But having so does increase your chances of a provincial nomination from Alberta.
Are you Canada ready?
Did you too apply for Canada Immigration? If not, then why?
Is all this immigration info confusing you?
No worries! We at Global Vision Immigration (GVI), ensure that you get a quick, safe, and easy Canada visa.
Now do not let complex info and fraud immigration consultants rob you of your precious time and money. We are an CICC licensed company with a high customer satisfaction rate. Thus, it makes us a safe and reliable space to make your Canada dream come true.
What makes Global Vision immigration your ideal choice?
- Firstly, we have an CICC license. So this proves that we are very much real.
- Secondly, Our headquarter is in Canada. Thus, we are in a link with the Immigration department of Canada.
- We offer multiple services – Canada Immigration, Overseas Education, and Overseas Job Opportunities.
- Futhermore, we have tie-ups with independent consultants and legal associates. As a result, no matter where you go, we already have someone for you. Who will guide and assist you in the country of your choice.
- In addition, we work with you! From the first Free Assessment and Evaluation of your profile until you settle completely in Canada.
- Above all, imagine you on your own in a big country like Canada, with no clue of what to do. Such a situation can be worrisome for anyone. That’s why GVI offers Post Landing Settlement services to make you feel at home.
In conclusion, it is a wise choice to hire licensed professionals like us. In fact, you can check our CEO/Founder Mr. Kalyan Paul’s (CICC Membership ID: R417119) on Canada govt’s website. So, what more to ask when all you need, is right in front of you.
So what are you waiting for?
In short, “Choose your dreams, Choose GVI!“
We are just one click away. So Contact us to know more about Canada immigration program.