AINP PNP Draw Invites 350 Applicants for Nomination
Mar 08, 2022: AINP PNP Draw Invites 350 Applicants for Nomination
Alberta in its new AINP Express Entry stream draw invites 350 applicants for provincial nomination. Also, to qualify the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 318.
Besides, in comparison to the last Feb 01, 2022, AINP draw the current draw saw the following updates:
- No ITAs issued in the current draw are lower by 50 points.
- However, the CRS score is also lower by 22 points.
Looking at the figures, we can see a positive trend as the CRS score is lower by 22 points. This means that we can hope for the next draws to follow in the same pattern.
AINP PNP Draw Invites 350 Applicants for Nomination. And the applicants who have qualified in this draw have been selected from the Express Entry (EE) pool. So, if you have an ITA in this draw, then it is because you have:
- An active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, applied to the AINP Express Entry stream.
- Finally, have a qualifying CRS score of 318.
As you have cleared the current draw now you have an Invitation to Apply (ITA). As per this, you must now submit a complete application for provincial nomination with all the required supporting documents. Further, AINP will process your application and will give you a nomination certificate.
The moment you get this certificate you can claim an extra 600 CRS score against your EE profile in the EE pool. As a result, your overall CRS score will go up majorly. And your chances of getting an ITA for permanent residency will increase.