924 Applicants Qualify for Canada PR in New EE Draw
Mar 16, 2022: 924 Applicants Qualify for Canada PR in New EE Draw
IRCC recently shared the latest update for the new Express Entry PNP draw. In the current draw, IRCC issued a total of 924 ITAs. And to qualify the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 754.
Besides, this is the 6th Express Entry PNP draw up till now. So, if you have an ITA in this draw then it is because you have:
- An active EE profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skill Level
- Besides, have a provincial nomination certificate.
- Finally, have a minimum qualifying CRS score of 754.
Looking at the above details the CRS cut-off of 754 may seem a bit higher. But the draw cut-off comprises of the 600 CRS score one receives upon getting a nomination certificate from a province/territory and the remaining figure is the actual cut-off.
Express Entry’s PNP draw targets applicants who have an active EE profile and have a nomination certificate. Because according to this factor once an EE profile gets a nomination, it is automatically credited with an additional 600 CRS score in the EE pool.
However, looking at the past draw of Mar 02, 2022, we can see the following updates in the current draw figures:
- ITAs are lower by 123 ITAs.
- But the CRS score is also lower by 7 points.
The applicants who have an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency in Canada must submit a complete PR application within 60 days of getting an ITA.
924 Applicants Qualify for Canada PR in New EE Draw. Apply under the guidance of a CICC Canada immigration lawyer.