919 Applicants Qualify for Canada PR in New Express Entry PNP Draw
Mar 30, 2022: 919 Applicants Qualify for Canada PR in New Express Entry PNP Draw
7th consecutive Express Entry PNP draw invites 919 applicants for Canada PR. In the latest draw, the qualifying applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 785.
Besides, in comparison to the last Mar 16, 2022 EE PNP draw, we can see the following changes:
- ITAs are lower by 5 points.
- CRS score is higher by 31 points.
Even though we see a rise in CRS scores but, there is barely any rise in the same. Because under the EE PNP draws IRCC will select you if you meet the following terms:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, must have a provincial nomination.
- Finally, have a CRS score of 785.
The reason the CRS score change above is minimal is that once you get a nomination against your EE profile you get an extra 600 CRS score in the EE pool. So, if you have a CRS score of 785 then it includes 600 points for the nomination certificate and 185 are the base points.
Such ease and access to the most sought-after Canada PR visa is what makes the Express Entry (EE) System popular. Another reason for its popularity is the mass selection of applicants in each draw.
So, if you have ever dreamed of immigrating to Canada that all odds are in your favour. Apply to the EE system for a Canada PR visa.
919 Applicants Qualify for Canada PR in New Express Entry PNP Draw. Whereas Canada is all set to select 431,645 applicants. Do you wish to be amongst the qualifying applicants? Apply now.