82 applicants qualify in New Saskatchewan SINP draw
Mar 08, 2022: 82 Applicants Qualify in New Saskatchewan SINP draw
The prairie province of Canada ‘Saskatchewan’ shared the latest draw details where 82 applicants qualify in New Saskatchewan SINP draw.
Also, to qualify the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 87.
The details of the same are as follows:
- Express Entry – 39 applicants invited. Also, the qualifying CRS score is set at 87.
- Occupations in-demand – 43 applicants invited. The qualifying CRS score is also set at 87.
Besides, the current draw targeted applicants from 31 occupations.
If you have an ITA in this draw, then it means the following:
- Applied to 1 of the SINP sub-streams:
- Express Entry sub-stream
- Occupation in-demand sub-stream
- Meet the eligibility terms for the sub-stream you applied for.
- Besides, for the SINP EE sub-stream you have:
- An active EE profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams – FSWP/FSTP/CEC
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors – Age, Education, Work Experience, Language Skill Level.
- Finally, have a SINP qualifying draw CRS score of 87 or more.
Further, as a SINP Express Entry stream applicant, you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This is because the SINP is linked to Canada’s most popular Express Entry (EE) System. So, when you get a nomination from Saskatchewan then your EE pool CRS rank will go up.
This increases your chances of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residency in Canada.
The SINP program helps the province get foreign skilled workers. This way the province can meet its labour market and economic needs. Thus, the province nominates qualifying skilled workers for Canada PR.
So, if you too wish to live, work, settle in Canada then apply now. Because looking at the current and past draw figures we can expect a rise in the selection of applicants.