74 invitations issued in latest BC PNP tech draw
Sep 21, 2021, British Columbia update: 74 invitations issued in latest BC PNP tech draw
The latest draw details share that 74 invitations issued in latest BC PNP tech draw. Also, Sep 21, 2021, draw selected applicants under the following sub-streams:
Skilled Immigration (SI)
- Skilled Worker
- International Graduate
Express Entry BC (EEBC)
- Skilled Worker
- International Graduate
Besides, the CRS score requirement to qualify in this draw is set at 80.
In comparison to the last Sep 07, 2021, BC PNP Tech draw we can see a rise of 40 points in the ITAs. Such a rise brings positive news to all Canada PR aspirants. Because this indicates that their chance of getting an ITA is now increasing.
BC PNP Tech Pilot is now renamed by BC as BC Tech. The whole idea of this program is to hire applicants who have tech occupations. As a result, BC selects applicants whose occupation comes under 29 eligible tech occupations. So, that the province can grow its tech sector. And offer permanent residency to all qualifying applicants.
74 invitations issued in latest BC PNP tech draw to applicants with in-demand occupations
If your occupation falls under the following eligible occupations and you meet the other qualifying terms, then you will get an ITA:
- Telecommunication carriers managers
- Computer and information systems managers
- Managers – publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts.
- Civil engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical and electronics engineers
- Chemical engineers
- Computer engineers (excluding software engineers and designers)
- Information systems analysts and consultants
- Database analysts and administrators
- Software engineers and designers
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- Web designers and developers
- Biological technologists and technicians
- Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)
- Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- Computer network technicians
- User support technicians
- Information systems testing technicians
- Authors and writers
- Translators, terminologists and interpreters
- Broadcast technicians
- Audio and video recording technicians
- Other technical and coordinating occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- Support occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting and the performing arts
- Graphic designers and illustrators
- technical sales specialist – wholesale trade
British Columbia offers a promise of a better future in Canada. Are you applying for Canada PR?
Every Canadian province has its own immigration pathways to select foreign skilled workers. British Columbia also follows the same channel under its BC PNP pathway issues nomination to qualifying applicants. If you are skilled and can grow BC’s economy, then you will get an ITA. Because BC has low skilled labour force. because of which they have to outsource the same.
Looking at the above in-demand job profiles, we can chart out the economic need of BC. If your occupation is in the same category and you meet all other terms, then apply now for Canada PR.
Moreover, BC will offer you a nomination if you qualify. After that, you can apply to IRCC for permanent residency in Canada. Besides, a nomination from BC increases your chances of getting an ITA from IRCC for Canada PR. And if we look at Canada’s immigration targets then we can see that the country is all set to issue a higher number of ITAs. So, all it is going to take for you is to take the first yet the right step.
In short, choose an immigration consultancy that best matches your needs. But do you know how to assess its credibility? If not, no problem because the best choice is to go with an ICCRC licensed Canadian immigration consultancy. Because they are authorised by the government to Canada to legally guide and represent you in from of the government of Canada.
Thus, bank upon a name everyone vouches for. Choose Global Vision Immigration. You can start by either taking our Free Assessment or you can Contact Us to know more about the Canadian Immigration process.