622 Express Entry applicants targeted in New OINP Tech draw
Feb 08, 2022: 622 Express Entry applicants targeted in New OINP Tech draw
622 Express Entry applicants targeted in New OINP Tech draw. Also, the selection of applicants is under the Human Capital Priorities sub-stream.
This stream is linked to the Express Entry (EE) System. As a result, applicants have been picked from the EE pool. To qualify in this draw, the applicants needed a CRS score between 463-467.
Did you get a Notification of Interest (NOI) in this draw? If yes, then it is because you meet OINP terms such as:
- Firstly, have an active EE profile under 1 of the sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Secondly, meet Human Capital Factors.
- Have applied to the OINP Human Capital Priorities stream.
- Besides, have a CRS score between 463-467.
- Finally, as a tech worker your profile comes under 1 of the targeted job profiles:
- Computer and information systems managers – NOC 0213
- Computer engineers – NOC 2147
- Database analysts and data administrators – NOC 2172
- Software engineers and designers NOC 2173
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers – NOC 2174
- Web designers and developers NOC 2175
As you have an NOI in this draw you can now apply to OINP for nomination. The moment you get the approval you will get a nomination certificate. This certificate will help you claim an extra 600 CRS score in the EE pool. As a result, your overall CRS score will increase majorly. And further you will be able to get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canada permanent residency visa application.
Applying for Canada Immigration?
Do you know where to begin?
Contact Us at Global Vision Immigration.
In short, apply now. You can also take our Free Assessment to check whether you qualify for Canada PR or not.