609 LAAs 106 given to EE profile holders in New MPNP draw
July 27, 2023: 609 LAAs 106 given to EE profile holders in New MPNP draw
Manitoba held its latest MPNP draw on July 27, 2023. Where it issued 609 LAAs, out of which 109 LAAs have been given to applicants who have a valid EE profile and a Job Seeker Validation Code. Besides, the details of the new MPNP draw are:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
Occupation Specific Selection
- 335 applicants have an LAA for PNP nomination.
- Besides, the qualifying MPNP EOI draw score is 614.
- Also, applicants from the following job profiles have an invitation to this draw:
- Retail sales and service supervisors and specialized occupations in sales and services – NOC 62
- Sales and service representatives and other customer and personal services occupations – NOC 64
- Sales and service support occupations – NOC 65
- 202 applicants have an LAA.
- And 649 is the minimum EOI score requirement.
International Education Stream (IES)
- 51 applicants have an invitation to apply for a provincial nomination.
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- Firstly, 21 applicants have an LAA.
- Secondly, the minimum qualifying EOI score is 717.
Why out of 609 LAAs 106 given to EE profile holders?
Manitoba via its MPNP program regularly participates in the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). As per this, participating Canadian provinces/territories can select foreign skilled workers (FSWs) as per the labour market and economic needs. Instead of FSW, apply via a general pathway and settle anywhere in Canada.
Thus, to gain from selective selection, provinces like Manitoba, nominate potential candidates to live, work and settle in the province. This way, provinces/territories can fill vacant job positions and strengthen their economy.
In addition, there are provinces and territories which are linked to the Express Entry (EE) System. MPNP too is one such province. This is the reason why out of 609 LAAs 106 given to EE profile holders in new MPNP draw,who meet the following terms:
- Firstly, have an active EE profile under 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Secondly, meet Human Capital Factors.
- Also, match the eligibility terms of the MPNP sub-stream they have applied to.
- Finally, match the MPNP EOI draw score.
Applicants who match the above criterion get a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA). And can further submit a PNP nomination application to Manitoba. The province will process and if satisfactory, issue a provincial nomination certificate (PNC). This nomination not only helps in applying to IRCC for a Canada PR visa. But also raises the chances of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for a Canada PR visa.
Are you wondering where to begin your Canada Immigration journey? If yes, begin by taking our Free Assessment to see which Canada Visa best suits your needs. You can also Contact Us to connect with our Visa Experts to get complete Visa and Job Assistance. Apply With GVI!