583 NOIs issued in OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream draw
June 23, 2021, 583 NOIs issued in OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream draw
Ontario recently shared its immigration draw details where 583 NOIs issued in OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream draw. Also, to qualify in this draw the applicants needed a CRS score of 464 – 467. Besides, the applicants who have received an NOI in this draw had created their Express Entry (EE) profile in the EE System between June 23, 2020, to June 23, 2021.
Further, OINP targeted applicants with work experience in the following priority occupations:
- 0122 Banking, credit and other investment managers
- 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- 0125 Other business services managers
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1111 Financial auditors and accountants
- 1112 Financial and investment analysts
- 1121 Human resources professionals
- 1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants
What does it mean to get an NOI under the OINP Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream?
If you received a Notification of Interest (NOI) in this draw then it means you have;
- An active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors:
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, have applied to 1 of the OINP Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream.
- Further, have a CRS score of 464 – 467.
After getting a nomination from Ontario your chances of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA) increases majorly. However, post getting an ITA you must submit a complete application within 60 days of getting an ITA. And if you fail to do so then your ITA will get expire.
Looking at the past OINP draws, we can see a rise and fall in the ITAs. But it is only a sign that soon Ontario will be picking up profiles for nomination at a larger rate. So, if you wish to settle in Canada then apply now.
Start by taking our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more about Canada Immigration.