4800 ITAs CRS drops to 486 in New Express Entry draw
June 08, 2023: 4800 ITAs CRS drops to 486 in New Express Entry draw
Canada held its latest EE draw where we see 4800 ITAs CRS drops to 486 in New Express Entry draw. In comparison to the last May 24, 2023, EE draw, we can see the following:
- Firstly, 4800 applicants have an ITA again.
- Secondly, we can see a 2-point fall in the CRS cut-off.
Besides, 4800 applicants who qualify in the current June 09, 2023, Express Entry General draw meet the following conditions:
- Firstly, applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Secondly, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Also, match the Express Entry CRS cut-off.
4800 ITAs CRS drops to 486 in New Express Entry draw. Further, 4800 applicants who qualify in this draw have the Invitation To Apply (ITA). This means applicants now have 60 days to submit a complete and error-free Canada PR visa application.
IRCC will then process their visa application to see if they meet the following criteria:
- The information shared is valid.
- Are medically admissible.
- Are criminally admissible.
- Can show proof of funds.
If everything is deemed satisfactory IRCC will then issue a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).
Moreover, looking at the Canada immigration positive trends and updates we should expect a rise in the selection of applicants for permanent residency in Canada.
Thus, if you wish to live, settle, work in Canada then you must apply now. Why fall prey to long visa queue when you can avail the services of a CICC Licensed Canada Immigration Firm to increase your chances of getting a Canada PR Visa Approval.