4800 candidates get ITAs in Latest Express Entry draw
May 24, 2023: 4800 candidates get ITAs in Latest Express Entry draw
Canada held its latest 249th Express Entry draw where 4800 candidates get ITAs in latest Express Entry draw for permanent residency in Canada. The details of the following are:
- Firstly, 4800 applicants have the Invitation to Apply (ITA).
- The applicants will have 60 days to submit a complete and error-free Canada PR visa.
- Secondly, the CRS cut-off for this draw is 488.
- In comparison to the last April 26, 2023, EE All program draw the CRS cut-off is up by 5 points.
- However, the ITAs on the contrary are up by 1300 points.
- Also, the tie-breaker rule applicable for this draw is December 26, 2022, 01:12:48 UTC.
Looking at the list of all Express Entry (EE) draws we can see the following:
- Firstly, Canada held a total of 13 EE draws up till now in 2023.
- Secondly, the following is the breakdown of draws:
- Express Entry All Program draws – 8
- Express Entry PNP draws – 4
- Federal Skilled Worker draw – 1
- Besides, up till now, 49,948 applicants have an ITA for Canada PR in these draws.
And as 4600 candidates get ITAs in the latest Express Entry draw, we should only expect this number to go up in future draws?
How did the 4600 candidates qualify for an ITA under the Express Entry (EE) System?
If you wish to settle in Canada alone or with your family then the Express Entry (EE) System is the best PR Pathway for you. This is because it is not just the most popular Canada PR pathway, but you can get a Canada PR visa within 6-12 months through this.
So, why would anyone not want to apply to such a quick and easy permanent residency pathway for Canada?
How to apply to EE System?
To apply you must do the following:
- Apply to 1 of the following EE programs as per your eligibility:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Finally, match the CRS cut-off to get an ITA.
After getting an ITA you submit a complete and error-free PR visa application with all supporting documents. IRCC will then process your visa application, if satisfactory give you a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR).
Now you too can be one of the lucky 4800 candidates to get ITAs in the latest Express Entry draw. Apply now under the guidance of the Best Immigration Consultants in India – Global Vision Immigration – a CICC Licensed Canada-Based Immigration Firm.