441 ITAs issued in latest BC PNP draw
British Columbia shared its latest immigration update: 441 ITAs issued in latest BC PNP draw.
As per new updates from BC, 441 ITAs issued in latest BC PNP draw. Also, the ITAs have been issued in 2 separate draws on April 13, 2021. The following are the details shared by BC PNP:
- Draw 1, selected applicants under:
- Skills Immigration: Skilled Worker – 95 CRS score, International Graduate – 95 CRS score, Entry Level and Skilled Semi-Skilled – 79 CRS score.
- Express Entry BC: Skilled Worker – 95 CRS score, and International Graduate – 95 CRS score.
- Draw 2, selected applicants under:
- Skills Immigration: Skilled Worker – 113 CRS score, and International Graduate – 113 CRS score.
- Express Entry BC: Skilled Worker – 113 CRS score, and International Graduate – 113 CRS score.
Besides, the 2nd draw held targeted applicants whose job occupation falls under the NOC 0621, and NOC 0631.
In comparison to the past such BC PNP draws, it has been observed the number of ITAs issued is going low. Similarly, the CRS requirement is also slowly going down. As a result, in the upcoming draws, we can expect the ITAs to go up, but the CRS shall remain low.
However, applicants who received an ITA under the EEBC stream are in for a treat. Because as they have an active express entry profile, a nomination from BC will give them an extra 600 CRS score. This increase in CRS score will make their chances of getting an ITA to apply for Canada PR go up.
So, if you want to apply for permanent residency in Canada then you must apply now. Because Canada is selecting a large number of applicants in its every immigration draws. Thus, if you apply now then soon you too will be able to live a happy and luxurious life in Canada.