427 ITAs issued in the latest BC PNP SI and EEBC draw
In 2 consecutive draws 427 ITAs issued in the latest BC PNP SI and EEBC draw.
Aug 17, 2021: 427 ITAs issued in the latest BC PNP SI and EEBC draw. Also, the details of the 2 consecutive draws are as follows:
|Category||Draw 1 CRS score||Draw 2 CRS score|
Skills Immigration (S.I)
|Entry Level & Semi-Skilled||73||N.A|
Express Entry BC (EEBC)
|Total no of ITAs issued||363||64|
Besides, BC selected a total of 427 applicants in the current draw. Also, in comparison to the last Aug 03 BC PNP draw in the current draw the CRS score is low by 1 point for all categories. Moreover, the current draw selected 53 more applicants. So, looking at the rise of issuing ITAs and the fall in the CRS score, we can expect more applicants to qualify through the BC PNP.
However, if you received an ITA under the EEBC stream then it means you have:
- Firstly, an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Secondly, applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Language Skills
- Work Experience
- Besides, applied to 1 of the EEBC sub-stream.
- Finally. have a qualifying CRS score.
Further, once you get a nomination from BC, against your EE profile, you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This rise in your overall CRS score will help you to get an ITA to apply for Canada PR. So, anyone who wishes to apply for Canada PR must apply now. Because looking at the past draw figures, we are seeing a rise issuing of ITAs.