41st BC PNP draw of 2022 issues 372 ITAs for nomination
Oct 12, 2022: 41st BC PNP draw of 2022 issues 372 ITAs for nomination
British Columbia held its latest BC PNP draw and selected 372 applicants for provincial nomination. Applicants have been selected 2 consecutive draws and the following are the details of the same:
Draw 1 – 320 applicants have an ITA. This draw also includes the selection of applicants with job profiles in the tech sector.
- Skilled Worker – 114 EOI score requirement.
- International Graduate – 104 EOI score requirement.
- EEBC Skilled Worker – 114 EOI score requirement.
- EEBC International Graduate – 104 EOI score requirement.
- Entry Level and Semi-Skilled – 78 EOI score requirement.
Draw 2 – Upto 52 applicants have an ITA.
Skilled Worker, International Graduate (includes EEBC option)
- 25 applicants whose occupation comes under early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214) have an ITA.
Skilled Worker, International Graduate, Entry Level and Semi-Skilled with EEBC option
- 19 applicants whose occupation comes under the healthcare sector have an ITA.
Entry Level and Semi-Skilled
- Less than 5 applicants whose occupation comes under health care assistants (NOC 3413) have an ITA.
Skilled Worker, International Graduate with EEBC option
- Less than 5 applicants whose occupation comes under other priority occupations (NOCs 3114, 3213) have an ITA.
41st BC PNP draw of 2022 issues 372 ITAs for nomination. But, in comparison to the last Oct 04, 2022, BC PNP draw we can see the following updates:
Draw 1 selected 136 more applicants in the current Oct 12, 2022 BC PNP draw.
- EOI score for Skilled Worker and Skilled Worker EEBC categories is lower by 6 points.
- For International Graduate and International Graduate EEBC categories, the EOI score is lower by 1 point.
- EOI score Entry Level and Semi-Skilled Category is lower by 4 points.
Draw 2 issued 1 less ITA than the earlier draw.
What benefits will applicants from EEBC Category get after getting an ITA for PNP nomination?
If you have an ITA under the EEBC category in the current draw then it is because you have:
- Applied to 1 of the Express Entry (EE) System sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors such as:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, applied to the BC PNP EEBC category.
- Finally, have a qualifying EOI score for the EEBC category you have applied to.
But after getting an ITA you must submit a complete application for nomination. After processing you will get a provincial nomination certificate. However, the moment you get a PNP nomination against your EE profile you will get an extra 600 CRS score in the EE pool. As a result, your chances of getting an ITA for a Canada PR visa go up majorly.
Thus, this is the reason why the Express Entry + PNP pathway is becoming highly popular.
41st BC PNP draw of 2022 issues 372 ITAs for nomination. To know complete details of how you can get Canada PR via the BC PNP program Contact Us. You can also take our Free Assessment to check your eligibility to apply.