3rd in demand skills stream draw of Ontario invites 72 applicants
Sep 22, 2021: 3rd in demand skills stream draw of Ontario invites 72 applicants
Ontario – 3rd in demand skills stream draw of Ontario invites 72 applicants. Also, the applicants have been selected if they qualify for the OINP Employer Job Offer: in-demand skills stream. Besides, in the general draw, 65 applicants have been selected.
However, Ontario held a separate draw for the Regional Pilot Immigration category where it selected 7 applicants. If you have an ITA under this draw, then it means your occupation is in 1 of the targeted occupations:
Health and agricultural occupations:
- Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates – NOC 3413
- Home support workers and related occupations, excluding housekeepers – NOC 4412
- General farm workers – NOC 8431
- Nursery and greenhouse workers – NOC 8432
- Harvesting labourers – NOC 8611
- Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers – NOC 9462
Manufacturing (outside the Greater Toronto Area only):
- Machine operators, mineral and metal processing – NOC 9411
- Metalworking and forging machine operators – NOC 9416
- Machining tool operators – NOC 9417
- Other metal products machine operators – NOC 9418
- Chemical plant machine operators – NOC 9421
- Plastics processing machine operators – NOC 9422
- Woodworking machine operators – NOC 9437
- Industrial sewing machine operators – NOC 9446
- Process control and machine operators, food, beverage and associated products processing – NOC 9461
- Electronics assemblers, fabricators, inspectors and testers – NOC 9523
- Mechanical assemblers and inspectors – NOC 9526
- Industrial painters, coaters and metal finishing process operators – NOC 9536
- Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors – NOC 9537
In-demand occupations targeted as the 3rd in demand skills stream draw of Ontario invites 72 applicants
Ontario targets occupations where the labour shortage is higher. As a result, the in-demand stream will help the province to meet its labour shortage and help grow the economy of the province.
The current draw is the 3rd of its kind. But the targeted occupations show the outreach of this program. And the areas Ontario is looking forward to grow in. So, if your occupation falls in 1 of the targeted occupations then your chances of settling in Canada are higher. because according to the growth prospects your profile and skills bring Ontario will give you the nomination. Thus, with a nomination, you can further apply for permanent residence in Canada.
If you are looking forward to settling in Canada, then you must apply. As looking at the graph of past draws, we can see a rise in issuing of ITAs. Also, the change in the CRS score is positive. Moreover, we can see the effect of the positive Canadian immigration trends. The trends show how Canada is moving at a faster speed toward meeting its immigration target of 401,000. As a result, applicants who wish to get a Canada PR visa can finally start applying.