381 ITAs and CRS low by 38 points in new Express Entry draw
News Flash: 381 ITAs and CRS low by 38 points in new express entry draw
On April 28, 2021, Canada saw 381 ITAs and CRS low by 38 points in new Express Entry draw. The latest Express Entry (EE) draw specifically targeted applicants from the PNP category. Also, a total of 381 ITAs have been issued. If you received an ITA in this draw, then it can only mean that you:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Have applied under 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FST)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Further, have a provincial nomination against your EE profile.
- Finally have a CRS score of 381.
However, the tie-breaker rule applied to this draw is set at March 16, 2021, at 21:20:50 UTC. This means if more than 1 applicant has the same minimum CRS requirement then they will get an ITA as per the date and time of submission of their application.
The EE System is a world-known Canadian Immigration pathway. And looking at the past run of draws in 2020 it is soaring high in popularity. Because the system stands true to its name. This means it offers quick access to a Canadian permanent residence visa. Anyone who wants to avail of great opportunities to grow in life must apply now. because Canada needs you more than ever. Its current populations include a majority of an ageing population. So to grow the economy it needs young and skilled foreign immigrants.