348 applicants qualify in 2022 June end MPNP draw
June 30, 2022: 348 applicants qualify in 2022 June end MPNP draw
Manitoba in its June end MPNP draw selected a total of 348 applicants. Applicants with an LAA in this draw can now apply for provincial nomination.
The details of the draw are as the following:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- 186 qualifying applicants have an LAA. Also, the qualifying score has been set at 773.
International Education Stream (IES)
- 79 qualifying applicants have an LAA.
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- 83 applicants have an LAA via the MPNP Strategic Recruitment Initiative. Also, the qualifying score is set at 711.
Besides, out of 348 LAAs, 59 have been issued to applicants who meet the terms such as:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Applied to 1 of the MPNP sub-streams.
Further, if you get a nomination against your EE profile then you will get an additional 600 CRS score in the EE pool. This increases the weightage of your selection for Canada PR.
However, in comparison to June 02, 2022, MPNP draw we can see the following updates:
- LAAs are up by 202 points.
- Because June 02 MPNP draw did not include SWM applicants.
- LAAs for IES applicants are up by 25 points.
- But for SWO applicants both LAAs (9 points) and qualifying score (3 points) are lower.
- Besides, in the current draw, 25 more applicants with EE profiles and Job Seeker Validation Code have an LAA.
As a result, we can expect the upcoming draws to select a higher number of applicants.
348 applicants qualify in 2022 June end MPNP draw. Apply now to claim your nomination for Canada PR.