2nd PNP targeted express entry draw of 2021 issues 374 ITAs
Canada held its 3rd immigration draw and the 2nd PNP targeted express entry draw of 2021 issues 374 ITAs.
In the latest draw on Jan 20, the 2nd PNP targeted express entry draw of 2021 issues 374 ITAs. To qualify the applicants needed a PNP nomination. Also, to get an ITA they needed to have a minimum CRS score of 741. Thus, this is great news to people who wish to apply for Canada PR in future.
Because looking at the Jan 06 1st PNP Express Entry draw of 2021 the:
- CRS score is low by 72 points.
- Also, ITA is up by 124 points.
In case you received an ITA in the Jan 20 PNP Express Entry draw then it means you have:
- Firstly, applied to the Express Entry (EE) System.
- Secondly, have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams:
- Federal Skilled Work Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education level
- Work Experience
- Further, have a CRS score of 741 or more.
- Finally, to qualify have a PNP nomination.
Moreover, applicants who qualified in this draw with a PNP nomination will get 600 extra CRS score. And that will increase their chances of getting an Invitation to Apply (ITA). After getting an ITA you must apply for Canada PR within 60 days of getting an ITA.
Looking at the above draw, the upcoming draws will have low CRS score and will issue a high number of ITAs. So, if you qualify and want to submit a Canada PR application then apply now. Because Canada is all set to welcome 401,000 immigrants in 2021.
However, if you are not sure, where to start the Canada immigration process then start by taking the help of industry experts.
Take our Free Assessment or Contact Us to know more.