2nd Express Entry targeted PNP draw issues 1032 ITAs for Canada PR
Jan 19, 2022: 2nd Express Entry targeted PNP draw issues 1032 ITAs for Canada PR.
Canada breaks its PNP record again as 2nd Express Entry targeted PNP draw issues 1032 ITAs for Canada PR. Besides, to qualify the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 745.
It is a well know fact that applicants who get a provincial nomination against their EE profile get an extra 600 CRS score. As a result, the EE PNP CRS cut-off does seem higher. However, in comparison to the first Jan 05, 2022 EE PNP draw, we can see the following strong updates:
- ITAs are up by 644 points.
- CRS is lower by 63 points.
The above figures are a huge turn out especially at the beginning of the year. As it promises the draw figures to only compliment a huge selection of Canada PR aspirants.
If you have an ITA in this draw then the reasons for the same are:
- Have an active EE profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human Capital Factors:
- Work Experience
- Language Skills
- Besides, have a provincial nomination.
- Finally have a qualifying CRS score of 745.
The Express Entry (EE) System is Canada’s most famous pathway. And continues to do so because in 2021 Canada was able to meet its target of issuing 401,000 ITAs. And looking at the top-notch start of 2022 we can expect Canada to meet its soon to be released Immigration Level Targets for 2022.
If you too wish to submit a permanent resident application then apply now. If you apply now you will be able to get a Canada PR card soon.