29th July SINP PNP draw selects 502 applicants
Saskatchewan held its latest SINP PNP draw since its last draw on May 28, 2020. The current 29th July SINP PNP draw selects 502 applicants.
Recently, after a gap of 2 months, Saskatchewan held its latest PNP draw. The 29th July SINP PNP draw selects 502 applicants from International Skilled Worker category under its sub streams Occupations in Demand and Express Entry stream.
Besides to qualify the applicants needed a minimum EOI score of:
- Occupation in Demand – Selected 248 applicants with a minimum 70 EOI score or more.
- Express Entry – Selected 254 applicants with a minimum 70 EOI score.
Further, the selected applicants can now apply for permanent residence in Canada.
Besides, the SINP is Saskatchewan’s immigration program which selects potential applicants. It uses the EOI system for selection. To qualify the applicants must meet the terms of the SINP Points Assessment Grid where the applicant receives an EOI score. Besides, to receive an ITA in SINP PNP draws the applicant must get a minimum EOI score to get a nomination to apply for a Canada PR.
In case you received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) on July 29, 2020, draw then you:
- Have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have applied under one of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Meet the EE Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Also, have applied to SINP International Skilled Worker Category under 1 of its sub-streams.
- Finally, have a minimum EOI score of 70.
However, if you get a nomination against your EE profile then you will receive an extra 600 CRS score. This increases your chances of getting an ITA.
Looking at these prospects. Apply Now!