280 SINP applicants receive an ITA in the latest draw
July 21, 2021: 280 SINP applicants receive an ITA in the latest draw
Saskatchewan draw details – 280 SINP applicants receive an ITA in the latest draw. And applicants have been selected from the SINP Occupations in-demand and Express Entry (EE) stream. Also, the CRS score requirement is 77 for both sub-streams.
We can see a fall in the selection of applicants in comparison to last July 08, 2021, SINP draw. However, we can see a 3 point fall in the CRS score as well. This shows that in the upcoming draws we can expect the CRS to go low. And hopefully, the number of ITAs will also go up.
The SINP July 21, 2021 draw was held in 2 parts. The first part selected 196 applicants whereas the 2nd part selected 84 applicants. But the CRS score is the same for both draws at 77. Also, applicants with an ITA in this draw met the following terms:
- Applied to SINP under 1 of the sub-streams such as:
- Occupations in-demand
- Express Entry (EE).
- For EE – Have an active EE profile.
- Applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet Human capital Factors:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Besides, have a CRS score of 77 or more.
- Finally, your occupation must fall under 63 occupations targeted in this draw.
Further, applicants with an EE profile will get an extra 600 CRS score. This will double their chances of getting an ITA for permanent residency in Canada.
So, if you are looking forward to settling in Canada then apply now. Canada needs you and your skills to grow its economy. Because the growing ageing population of Canada is a huge concern. So, benefit from the same.