243 LAAs issued in latest MPNP EOI draw
April 08, 2021, MPNP draw update: 243 LAAs issued in latest MPNP EOI draw.
Manitoba in latest immigration draw slips down to as low as 243 LAAs issued in latest MPNP EOI draw. This figure seems low because, in comparison to the last MPNP draw of Mar 25, 2021, the current draw selected 92 fewer applicants. Also, in the current draw out of overall 243 applicants 15 applicants selected had an active Job Seeker validation Code and a valid Express Entry ID. The following number of LAAs have been issued under BC PNP streams:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
Number of LAAs issued: 208
CRS score requirement: 456
International Graduate Stream (IGS)
Number of LAAs issued: 21
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
Number of LAAs issued: 14 invited directly under the MPNP Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
CRS score requirement: 708
In case you did not get a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) in this draw then it may be for the following reasons:
- Did not get a direct invitation under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Applicants from the Express Entry (EE) sub-streams did not have a valid EE ID, a Job Seeker Validation Code, and a verifiable work experience in 1 of the MPNP in-demand occupations.
- Have a higher CRS score than the current draw cut-off but you will not get an ITA because you:
- Either your language test results have experienced or you have not submitted the language test result number in your EOI.
- Did not give a valid invitation number when you have an invite under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Are working in a regulated profession but did not undergo the licensing process to work in Manitoba.