2021 MPNP EOI draw issues 272 LAA
In its latest draw, the 2021 MPNP EOI draw issues 272 LAA. The draw was held on Jan.14.2021.
Manitoba shared the details of its latest draw where the 2021 MPNP EOI draw issues 272 LAA. Whereas out of 272 LAAs 18 are issued to applicants who have a valid Express Entry ID and a Job Seeker Validation Code. Besides, as always, the applicants were selected from the following sub-streams with the following CRS score requirement:
Skilled Workers in Manitoba (SWM)
- 236 LAAs issued.
- Minimum qualifying CRS score – 461
International Education Stream (IES)
- 29 LAAs issued.
Skilled Workers Overseas (SWO)
- 7 LAAs issued to applicants who were directly invited under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Minimum qualifying score – 722
If you received a Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) in this draw, then it means you can now apply for Canada PR. However, you must do the same before your LAA expires. Because if it does then you will not be able to apply to IRCC for permanent residency in Canada.
2021 MPNP EOI draw issues 272 LAA. But why did you not get an LAA?
If you did not get an LAA in this draw, then it means 1 or more of the following terms apply to you:
- Skilled Worker Overseas – EOI is not counted in this draw because:
- Do not have direct invitation under the MPNP Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- Applicants selected from the Express Entry (EE) system do not have valid EE ID and a Job Seeker Validation Code. Also, they do not have a verifiable work experience in Manitoba’s eligible occupation in-demand.
Did not get an LAA even when your CRS score is higher than the minimum applicable CRS score:
- Either did not provide valid language (English/French) test number or the language test is no longer valid.
- Did not give a valid invitation number when you received an LAA under the Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
Manitoba is on a good start this year. And with its 1st draw inviting a sizeable number of applicants, we can only hope for the LAAs to go up.