2021 Jan 06 Express Entry PNP draw
250 invites issued in the 2021 Jan 06 Express Entry PNP draw.
In the latest Canada immigration draw, 250 invites issued in the 2021 Jan 06 Express Entry PNP draw. The current draw targeted only PNP applicants. And to qualify the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 813. The CRS score may seem a bit higher. But technically, the draw has targeted PNP applicants which means:
- Applicants who qualified have a provincial nomination.
- This adds extra 600 points to their overall CRS score.
- Thus, it means that the CRS score requirement to qualify is 213 (CRS score) + 600 (additional CRS score).
Further, 2021 Jan 06 Express Entry PNP draw selected applicants from its 3 main sub-streams that are:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
And the applicants needed a provincial nomination with a CRS score of 813 or more. Also, the selected applicants can now apply to IRCC for permanent residence in Canada.
Do you want to apply for Canada PR? But do not know where to start? If yes then, leave all your worries to GVI. Because Global Vision Immigration will lead you through a smooth and hassle-free Canada Immigration process.
Now, you too can get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in a draw like this if you:
- Apply to the Express Entry System (EE).
- And meet the terms of 1 of the EE sub-streams such as FSWP, FSTP, or CEC.
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Further, have a PNP nomination.
- Finally, have a CRS score of 813 or more.
Canada started 2021 with a great draw. The selection of PNP applicants indicates Canada is all set to meet it’s 2021 Immigration Target of 4,01,000. So, apply now.