200 NOIs issued in Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program draw
Alberta draw update: 200 NOIs issued in Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program draw
As pet the latest Canada Immigration updates, 200 NOIs issued in Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program draw on Mar 02, 2021. Also, to qualify in this draw the applicants needed a minimum CRS score of 301. The applicants have been selected in this draw through the Alberta Express Entry Stream.
However, looking at the above draw figures, we can see that the Mar 02, 2021, AINP draw requirements match that of Feb 10, 2021, AINP draw. Because in the Feb 10 AINP draw Alberta issued 200 NOIs and the CRS score requirement was set at 301.
Did you get a Notification of Interest (NOI) in this draw? If yes, then it means you:
- Have an active Express Entry (EE) profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Also, meet the Human Capital Factors:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Further, have applied to the AINP Express Entry Stream.
- Finally, have a minimum CRS score of 301.
If you get a provincial nomination from Alberta in this draw, then your EE profile will get an extra 600 CRS score. As a result, your chances of getting an ITA will increase automatically.
Do you want to get a quick and easy Canada visa? Are looking for a job opportunity that pays handsomely? or Do you want to study in Canada? No matter what your desire is, Canada will welcome you with open arms. As the country is all set to welcome 401,000 immigrants in 2021.
So, why miss this golden opportunity? Apply now for permanent residence in Canada.