200 NOIs issued for AINP applicants on Feb 10 2021
As per the latest Alberta immigration news, 200 NOIs issued for AINP applicants on Feb 10 2021.
200 NOIs issued for AINP applicants on Feb 10 2021. The draw selected applicants with a minimum CRS score of 301. Besides, in comparison to the AINP Jan 28, 2021 draw, in the Feb 10, 2021, AINP draw:
- 100 more applicants selected.
- CRS score is low by 59 points.
Besides, if you received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) in this draw, then it means you have:
- An active Express Entry profile.
- Have applied to 1 of the EE sub-streams such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Meet the Human Capital Factors such as:
- Language Skills
- Education Level
- Work Experience
- Also, have applied to the Alberta Express Entry Stream.
- Finally, have a CRS score of 301.
If you get a nomination against your EE profile, then you will get an extra 600 CRS score. This will increase your chance of getting an ITA to apply for Canadian permanent residency. But you must submit your Canada PR application within 60 days of getting an ITA.
AINP Express Entry stream is linked to Canada’s Express Entry (EE) System. The EE system is Canada’s most famous immigration pathway. And why not it recently selected 27,332 applicants under the EE CEC sub-stream. And in comparison, to other immigration pathways, the EE system is selecting a huge number of applicants and is lowering the CRS score requirement. So, make use of the current positive Canada immigration trends. Apply now and get a hassle-free Canada PR. Because the country is all set to meet its 2021 Immigration Levels Target of 401,000. Looking at the no of ITAs we can expect the target to be achieved before the end of the year.